a well-established water treatment stations contracting & agencies company located in Heliopolis (Obour buildings), required for immediate hiring:
1. Technical Office manager:
– Male or female with 10 years of experience at least in electro-mechanical water treatment equipment projects is a must.
– Preferably a mechanical engineer
– Good network & relations for suppliers & sub-contractors for water treatment field is a plus.
– Experience with governmental companies purchasing & tenders is a must.
– Have high managerial skills, charismatic character with strong personality and high communication skills.
– Excellent in Microsoft office, AutoCAD & Can deal with schedule planning programs such as Microsoft project & primavera
– Excellent command of English.
– Experience in civil & finishes costing is a plus.
– Accurate, have self-learning skills, presentation & reporting skills.
– Analytical - negotiation skills - Mathematical ability & decision maker.
– Responsible for the following:
* Manage the technical department for technical & financial offers & pricing required from sales department accurately and on time.
* Manage the procurement department threw Collecting quotations and preparing comparison & analytical reports.
* Negotiating with suppliers’ technical offers, payment terms & bargaining for financial offers by correspondences & meeting suppliers.
* Technical support for in-hand project required drawings, technical replies, P&ID drawings & site progress follow-up.
* Maintain projects budget and schedule.
* Solve all technical & administrative problems related to projects
– Working days: Saturday to Thursday– 2 Saturdays every month are off.
– Working hours: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
– All public holidays are granted.
– Very good offer packages for suitable candidates according to experience & interview along with incentive plan - opportunity to develop and be promoted.