Senior Tax Executive at SCIB Paints Company
Location: 6, October.
Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes and preparation of tax returns. To be abreast of emerging tax laws and ensure compliance readiness before the laws are enacted.
– Bachelor Degree of Commerce – Accounting
– 10+ years of experience in tax accounts
– MBA Holder is an add value.
– Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations, compliance and planning, and ability to drive process improvements.
– Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate relevant tax issues.
– Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
– Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
– Strong leadership and personnel management skills
– Analytical skills with detail orientation
– Excellent English language.