Nahdet Misr Publishing Group is now hiring *Financial Analyst*
· Support in planning activities of all forecasts & plans and ensures their reporting.
· Works with all functions on ensuring clear visibility on results and proper control of OPEX, CAPEX spending of all departments and sales.
· Collects, challenges and consolidates data from the business partners.
· Collects data from accounting team and ensures the application of all systems adjustments.
· Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures from reporting aspect and ensures the proper documentation of all supporting documents.
· Supports other functions in completing their reporting (Ex. Headcount, BI assumptions, etc.)
· Provides financial consultation for all business departments with special focus with commercial functions.
· Prepares required analysis & feasibility studies for acquisitions, investments to facilitate decision making on initiatives and programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/ Economics
· CMA, CFA or CPA is preferred
· Experience 2-4 Years
· Excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
· ERP experience are needed preferably in SAP