Accounts Payable in Raya
· Pays vendors by verifying legal papers scheduling and preparing checks review purchase orders contracts invoices or payment discrepancies and documentations issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments applying three way match technique.
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Reports VAT taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
· Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
· Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports recording entries
· Disburses petty cash by recording entry verifying documentation
· Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents to grant probable archiving for transactions
· Controlling all accounts payable entries on the system after reviewing the following ( 3 way matching test ensure the right sequencing for the contractors interims through accurate matching for the received interims with the original BOQs approved by the consultant RL technical engineers and ensure the accuracy of the system records and archiving files. Applying the matching principle by Following up on other departments before monthly closing if they have any accrual expenses by setting monthly closing rules.
· Maintain AP aging analysis which is require accurate payment terms to be recorded or updated on Oracle .Ensuring the submission of the payments on time without any delay or penalties.
· Review VAT report with ATC as you should be ready any time for negotiation and keep analysis for the report Preparing WHT analysis on time to be delivered to tax authority Preparing Social insurance Payment on Time and follow up with HR to avoid the penalties Payroll Tax payment on time any other tax payable that might be lability.
· Maintain proper archiving cycle for AP which include proper archiving for each payment request ( PO delivery note P.R copy of check signed from the
delegated person from the supplier with delegation letter and check receipt) the old and new documents in addition to maintaining a log book for the in-house archiving and outsourcing archiving (Info-Fort). Maintain
Suppliers file for social insurance payment receipt and file for any correspondences between Raya and any supplier per supplier.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Execute all payments on time (Three way matching) and maintaining an accurate AP aging report
· Follow up the advance payments for collecting related invoices monthly basis
· Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Two to three years of experiences as an accountant (Payable) in well-established organization
· Bachelor degree in accounting from reputable university
· Strong knowledge in Office
· Strong communication skills
· English proficiency