Posting Country: Egypt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Role purpose: the candidate for this role is meant to account, review & control over the lease contrcats which is generated from P& FM , Technology & retail department.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Controlling Daily contrcats received from Bussiness and assure full validation in Terms of expenditure approval limits and completeness of contrcats terms in compliance with company policy and aligning legal in case of any deviation .
• implement contract management strategy, timescales, financials, to support, contribute and integrate within, the P&FM, BTS & Retail annual business plans.
• resolve any discrepancies, if any, between the actual paid amounts to property owners and original contracts..
• Controlling monthly payment document delivered to AP team to issue needed checks and Wire Transfers and follow up until delivering the payments to business partners.
Key performance indicators :
• Posting and payment timeliness.
• Down sites reduction .
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong communication skilss.
• Winning spirits with track record of achievements.
• Ability to handle critical situations.
• Self motived
• Business awareness and development vision.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
0-2 years experience in Accounting
XLS/access basic user
Ability to deal with ERP systems
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.