Giza Cable Industries is looking for: #Sales Engineers#
(Years of Ex 1:5)
Duties and Responsibilities: -
·Prospecting and qualifying for new leads.
·Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
·Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
·Handle pricing, sales data, sales reports, activity reports periodically.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· The ability to handle key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
· Working closely with operations, customer support, and marketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Presenting and communicating the company’s products and services in a professional manner.
· Negotiating tenders and contracts terms.
· Preparing reports for department head.
· Recording and maintaining client contact data.
· Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
· Handling client problems.
· Travelling to visit potential clients.
Job Requirements: -
.Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
·Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
·Good English language level (spoken & written).
Work Location: - Giza