B Auto is hiring Financial Budgeting Manager.
· Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
· Analyse financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
· Present annual budgets to senior managers
· Review budget requests for approval
· Forecast future budget needs
· Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results.
· Suggest spending improvements that increase profits
· Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations
· Proven work experience as a Budget Manager or Budget Analyst
· Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
· Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills
· Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
· Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
• Competitive package (Fixed Salary + Profit share)
• Social, Medical and Life insurance.