Raya Contact Center is now Hiring Junior Accountant
About the Job:
· Prepare monthly trial Balance.
· Review invoice issue request with contract to ensure the accuracy of revenue recognition.
· Enters cash receipts to the G/L module and updates accounts receivable ledger accordingly.
· Reviews and processes approved customers’ claims.
· Records and processes bounced checks.
· Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
· Coordinates the issuance and release of the quarterly / or as required customers statement of accounts.
· Follow up with customers on the replies to the confirmation.
· Follow up with collectors to ensure all customer invoices are physically delivered to the customers.
· Reconciles balances with major customers on a quarterly basis.
· Responsible for preparing the required monthly A/R reports timely and accurately.
· Prepare A/R aging from Oracle on monthly basis.
· Calculate Bad Debts provisions according to provision rates and age brackets stipulated by the company’s policy.
· Maintain accurate fixed assets register by location.
· Very Good English
· Location: 6 October