Low Voltage Electrical Engineer is required for a Factory in 10th of Ramadan.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
-Follow up the production process for low voltage panel boards.
- Supervise subordinates (Supervisors & Technicians) throughout the project.
- Arrange & Organize subordinates' schedule & Priorities.
- Evaluate subordinates' performance.
- Coordinate with other departments to assure work flow.
- Products testing.
- Writing reports.
- Bachelor degree of Electric Power Engineering.
- Experience from 5 to 7 years in the Panel Boards field.
- Solid Experience in Schneider & Prisma Panel boards is a must.
- Friday & Saturday off.
- Working hours from 7am to 4pm.
- Transportation provided.
- Social & Medical insurance provided.