- Gather and organize data from all accounting department.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of revenue and expenses and ratio analysis.
- Validating results and investigates variances by reviewing financial data and prepare monthly reports.
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior managements attention.
- Prepare variance analysis actual versus budget or forecast and qualitative analysis to C-level executives.
- Assess credit risk accurately, risk management with regard to accounts receivable.
- Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increases/ decreases
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement a more effective operational decision.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree. in Finance
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Advanced degree in accounting and / post-graduate certificate.
- Planning skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Fluency in English