Urgently there is a job opportunity for a PV #Design_Engineer and #Civil_Engineer
About the #PV_Design_Engineer :-
• Design and engineer PV solar systems (On-grid, Off-grid, solar water pumping, solar street lighting) • Design complete large-scale commercial or utility-scale PV systems, including but not limited to, mounting systems, electrical configurations, requisite wire and conduit sizing.
• Prepare technical drawings, specifications of PV systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Provide technical support to Commercial Sales, and Finance for the development of technical proposals and customer presentations.
• Participate in meetings and technical presentations to customers, investors and PV technical community.
This Requirements are for the two positions:-
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• 2-4 years experience, design solar PV systems using PVSyst (Residential, Commercial and Utility scale)
• Have experience using design tools (Autocad, Google Sketchup, PVsyst, Dialux)
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language