Fawry is now hiring Senior Database Administrator
Work location: Smart Village
• Databases administration; DB2, Oracle and SQL on all Fawry’s environments.
• Upgrade/patching of the databases.
• Troubleshoot, Monitor all environments databases.
• Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
• Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases.
• Provide Level III support to support team members to minimize user/system downtime.
• facilitating creation of a replicated architecture, providing database tuning and monitoring database security, performance and utilization.
• Proficient in the following RDBMS: Oracle 11g and 19c RAC (expert) and DB2 LUW 11.1 pure Scale (basic), SQL Server 2014-2019 (expert).
• React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention. #
• B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
• 3-5 Years of Relevant Experience.
• Database administration experience in Oracle and/ or DB2.
• Database administration experience in MS SQL.
• Self-motivated professional to work with minimal direction.