L&D OPERATIONS OFFICER
To handle all Learning & Development (L&D) operational activities covering in-house, local and overseas programs in addition to post graduate studies and digital leaning solutions to ensure efficiency & effectiveness of delivery in alignment with the approved training plan maintaining the set standards.
1. Handle all respective programs’ logistics in terms of scheduling employees training rounds in line with the selection criteria set for each program.
2. Maintain updated and accurate records of assigned programs evaluations and report analysis to relevant stakeholders to support in enhancing programs’ quality.
3. Process all vendor’s payments in timely manner, to ensure payments are made accurately and to avoid operational risks.
4. Coordinate with the corporate services department to ensure necessary airlines and accommodation booking related to the assigned overseas programs are accurately handled.
5. Maintain accurate and timely filling of work documents to ensure updating the training staff profiles on Oracle records.
6. Implement key learning and development projects as needed, to facilitate acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for CIB employees.
7. Provide support in maintaining records of summer and winter trainees’ assigned programs evaluations, and provide feedback to the related stakeholders, to work on improving programs’ quality.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
8. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
9. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the L& D Department to ensure continuity of work
10. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent
• Minimum to 2 - 4 years of experience in the Learning & Developing Function
• Good command of English & Arabic Languages
• Good communication, presentation & organizing skills
• Good understanding of MS Office applications mainly excel and power point
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
: SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
: Back Office
: CEO AREA
: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employee