Electrical Low Voltage Panels Engineer
Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical
About the Job
• Preparing proposals (Technical & commercial) offers.
• Preparing submittal & shop drawings for approval.
• Reading & Understanding Specifications & Single Line Diagram.
• Reading, understanding & designing control circuit.
• Calculate panels’ sizes, copper bas bars and internal panel components
• Attend technical clarifications with customers.
• Communicate with clients & consultants.
• Give the required support to the sales team.
• University degree in Electrical power engineering from an authorized university.
• More than 5 years’ experience, with min 2 years in the same field.
• Familiar enough about (ABB, Schneider and Seimens, etc… ) LV Products and has experience about LV Switch gear industry.
• Ability to work in a team or independently, ability to work under pressure.
• Familiar enough about MS Office, especially (Excel)
• Auto cad is a Must
• Very good command of English.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills