Urgently required: Senior Mechanical Engineer
About the Job:
Prepares the mechanical part in the proposals and provides technical support during the construction phase of the project.
• Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
• Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
• Provide mechanical services for site mobilization
• Apply the mechanical design drawings and specifications
• Coordinate with civil and electrical teams to arrange work execution
• Ensure work complies with safety standards, codes, and method of installment
• Supervise the mechanical contractors to follow up work progress and ensure compliance with contract terms, conditions and time schedule
• Inspect and approve the completion of mechanical works as per design documents
• Conceptualize priorities of tasks in coordination with the project manager and other parties
• Revise and approve payment documents and submit them to MEP technical office for final approvals.
• Review, modify and initial approval of As-Built drawings before submitting them to the technical office for final approval
• Good communication skills.
• Very good command of English.
• 5-7 years’ experience preferably in MEP field.
• Good Engineering experience.
• Good Budgeting experience.
• Very good computer skills, i.e.; specialized Mechanical software, AutoCAD, MS office.
• Live in Giza is preferred