Job Title: Cost Control Engineer.
Job Location: Cairo, Head Office.
No. of vacancies: 2
Job Summary: Cost Control Engineer will be responsible in applying aspects and procedures of cost management flow.
1. Responsible for preparing projects database (resource allocation, coding structure, cost and budget analysis)
2. Responsible for cost loading and distribution of BOQ items as per work & cost break down structure.
3. Mapping all actual expenditures related to each project with ERP system with consolidating actual cost from related departments (Financial & Warehouse departments)
4. Cost controlling includes preparing all the necessary reports (summary and variance analysis reports, cost reports) in monthly basis.
5. Monitoring physical progress and preparing productivity reports in monthly basis
6. Monitoring customer payments and make the required analysis for (Progress – Cost) Histogram and S-Curve.
7. Reviewing Subcontractors invoices and prepare all required analysis.
8. Variation orders and Claims analysis.
9. Forecasting techniques and reflection of project budget and prepare corrective action analysis.
• Civil Engineering Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in relevant field.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS office.
• Communication and data analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of project controls engineering and methods.