A Multinational Bank is currently seeking to hire Business Performance Analyst with the following criteria:
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a relevant discipline
· 3 to 5 years of experience in business and strategic analysis
· Good written and spoken English language
· Good knowledge of Office applications including Word and Excel
· Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
· Provide management with accurate and timely reports related to the bank performance
· Support in the initiation, follow-up and consolidation of the annual budget.
· Analyse the bank’s activity performance for functions, identify areas for optimization and collaborate with the functions involved to support in improving operations.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and contribute in the year end closing process
· Prepare and analyse costs, bank KPIs and understand the root cause of the deviation versus plans
· Coordinate with key business stakeholder to follow-up the implementation of the defined budget.