For Immediate Hiring
"Senior Technical Office Engineer"
- Prepare design/drawings for small projects.
- Prepare / follow up work orders & small contracts.
- Review drawings by other consultants.
- Review coordinated drawings by other consultants.
- Prepare simple time schedules for small – medium projects.
- Follow up with projects time schedules.
- Prepare/review BOQs.
- Prepare estimated cost for small – medium projects.
- Coordinate with the site all site requirements (drawings, time schedules, contracts).
- Prepare projects control sheets.
- Prepares Requests for Proposals (RFP's) for major projects, vets bids and makes recommendations in line with corporate procedures.
- Assists in the selection of successful bidders and awards of construction contracts.
- In accordance with set guidelines, investigates, confirms and conducts initial research and designs for pipeline projects for further recommendation to the top management.
- Reviews incoming invoices and interim payment requests and recommends their payment - or nonpayment - to Supervisor.
- Architectural Engineer.
- 10 years experience in project design and supervision.
- Fluency in CAD is a must.